Note from the Coaches:
Cheerleaders must understand teamwork and the maintenance of discipline is the key to the success of the cheer program. Cheerleaders must be dedicated to promoting school spirit, enthusiasm, and a positive, competitive, winning attitude through example. Adherence to the Pebblebrook Cheerleading Rules and Regulations is vital to achieving these goals. All members realize the manner in which they conduct themselves, in or out of uniform directly reflects on the entire team and school.
Falcons’ Cheer Program Mission is to:
- Promote and uphold school spirit, unity, and pride
- Represent the school to the highest degree
- Set a good example of good sportsmanship at all time
- Promote friendship with each other and schools with who we compete against
- Promote the development of lifelong values and skills